We provide a holistic programs created with qualified health professionals. This is important because the exercise component of the program has been designed by a registered exercise physiologist who has expertise in helping women who are forty and over to start a safe and effective exercise program.
Many online exercise programs include very intense exercise that may not be suitable for everyone. Our Foundation Program has a strong emphasis on safe technique, and slowly building muscle.
And lastly, and very importantly, we focus on the whole body, meaning physical health, mental well-being, nutrition & health education. Your may find others providing individual components, but none that bring it all together like we do, and tailor specifically for the needs of women in their 40s and beyond.
This program is designed for people who want to get started with strength training. It’s designed for people who are well and want to get stronger. We know that different people will come to this program with different levels of fitness. Some people may use walking as their primary exercise, while others might be doing harder forms of aerobic exercise. Where appropriate there will be more than one option for each exercise so you make it harder if you want more of a challenge.
Our programs are designed to be done in the privacy of your own home, so you don’t need to join a gym. Our Level 1 (FOUNDATIONS) program uses body weight resistance only, so you don't need any special equipment. At most you may need a study chair, bench or wall to lean against, but the instructions at the start of session will make it clear what's required. If you progress to our Level 2 (BUILD) or Level 3 (STRONG BODIES) programs, it is recommended to purchase a set of simple hand weights (~2-5kg) which are relatively inexpensive. You could still do the programs without, or use an alternative (like holding a 2L milk container in each hand) but you'll get the most out of it if you use the real thing.
Absolutely, the more the merrier! Although we've designed this program specifically with the needs of older women in mind, many of the fundamental principles our program applies are just as relevant for men, so go right ahead and get your hubby involved too.
Doing this program does not constitute a therapeutic relationship. If you have any specific health concerns, we advise seeing your own doctor to discuss this. Similarly if you have any pre-existing injury, we advise seeing your own health professional to advise on any modifications.
Each week we will provide a pre-recorded webinar about a specific topic, such as the science of ageing, nutrition, fasting, having a healthy microbiome and cognitive training. We also provide links where you can provide topic suggestions in advance.
Policies & Processes
Please read them HERE.
Click on "Account" in the Menu at top of screen, then "Edit Account", and follow the prompts.
If you are currently logged out, click on the "Log In" button, then click on "Forgot Password?" and follow the prompts.
To provide flexibility and opportunity to save on membership fees, there are 3 simple payment plans:
- Weekly - payment will be automatically billed each week until you cancel.
- Per Program - payment will be automatically billed at the start of each program until you cancel.
- 1-Year - a one-off payment at the start of your membership
We're sorry to see you go but hope enjoyed our programs and have found motivation to continue on a journey towards better health. Cancelling your membership is easy - just send us an email at [email protected] or use the Contact Us form on our homepage, and we'll close your account within 24-48hrs.
- You need to have Cookies enabled in your browser for our site to function correctly as it enables us to deliver member-specific content. Occasionally however, these cookies may result in your browser not loading the latest page after we've released an update, so if you are experiencing issues and do have cookies enabled as required, please try logging out of our site, clearing your browser cookies/history, then logging in again. If you are not familiar with how to do this, there are good instructions here: LINK
- The program content is made available on a week by week basis, so if you are seeing a "Restricted Access" message it means you are trying to access a page too early in the program; it will unlock automatically according to the program schedule. If you signed up after June 2020, the day of the week that your weekly content unlocks will be the same as the day of the week you signed up.
If you are experiencing any other issues, please do let us know by sending us an email at [email protected] with "Site Issue" in the subject line, and as much detail as possible about the issue you are experiencing and the type of device and browser you are using to view the site. A photo of the issue would also help a lot!